- Police, Fire & State Police responded to a truck fire on 93 North at Exit 41. Highway shut down. (3:53am)
- Claudio Manuel Pereira (33, Tewksbury) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and No/Expired Inspection Sticker. Pereira was pulled over at Salem Street and Ring Avenue. (6:43am)
- An employee at Sonny’s Mobil on the Run reported a customer complaining about prices and taking pictures of the staff. Party left prior to police arrival. (12:28pm)
- Animal Control Officer removed deceased beaver on Andover Street. (2:28pm)
- Police and Fire responded to a possible brush fire on Dublin Avenue. Resident was burning something in a barrel. Resident was notified of burning regulations. (3:26pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.