- Police came across what looked like a disabled motor vehicle on Main Street. Upon closer inspection, it was a newspaper delivery person. (3:50am)
- A caller reported his son lost his wallet at CVS on Friday or Saturday. Store has not located wallet. (9:19am)
- A caller reported last night between 6pm and 7pm, a man was walking his dog on the back of a property when he came across a man and woman with a tent and campfire set up. He told them this was private property and waited until they removed their belongings and extinguished their fire. Caller wanted the incident logged. Officer told caller to call back if they return. (10:54am)
- Police notified DPW of a tree down blocking access to the fire access road at Aprile Field. (2:03pm)
- An employee at Milestone Group Home on High Street reported a female party walked away from the program about 20 minutes ago. Police located party at tennis courts at Woburn Street School. Employee was notified and returned party to program. (2:30pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.