- Patrick Griffin Doherty (32, Medford) was issued a summons for Uninsured Motor Vehicle and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Registration. Doherty was pulled over at Ballardvale Street and 93 South Exit 41 ramp. (6:42am)
- A Somerville Avenue resident reported unemployment fraud. (11:02am)
- Animal Control Officer picked up a stray wood duckling from Wildwood Street and transported to an organization in Gloucester. (1:56pm)
- A caller stated a possible drug exchange at corner of Westdale and Crest. Caller spoke to one of the operators, who denied any wrongdoing. Vehicles were gone by the time police arrived. (5:43pm)
- Police spoke with residents on Eleanor Drive and Mill Road over firework complaints. They agreed not to set off any more fireworks. (8:07pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.