- Police came across two parties sitting on Town Beach. Parties were eating Simards. They were advised of the hours and checked OK. (12:53am)
- A baby bird fell out of a nest on Main Street. Animal Control Officer crated a makeshift nest for the bird. (8:29am)
- An anonymous caller reported dirt bikes and ATVs were making noise in the area of Grace Drive. Sector car advised to make a check of the area. (5:12pm)
- Police brought back 2 pellet guns for destruction at station. (5:39pm)
- A Grove Avenue resident reported an unemployment scam. (7:23pm)
- Police came across a large group of kids in Fourth of July Building parking lot. Police advised them they could remain as along as they clean up after themselves. (9:35pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.