- Steven Micheal McCluskey (34, South Boston) was arrested for OUI Drugs, Possession Of A Class A Drug (Subsequent Offense), Possession Of A Class B Drug, Possession Of A Class C Drug (Subsequent Offense), and Possession Of A Class E Drug. An employee at Mobil on the Run on Lowell Street reported a white van in the parking lot with what appears to be two men who may be under the influence of narcotics. (3:06am)
- Police received report of a deceased cat in street near Harnden Tavern on Salem Street. (6:46am)
- Callers reported a deceased cat in street on Middlesex Avenue. (7:43am)
- Police advised owner not to leave dog in a hot car. Dog was left with windows slightly cracked in Market Basket parking lot. (11:43am)
- A caller reported approximately 5 individuals were swimming at Town Beach. Police responded. Individuals were from Billerica and advised that the Beach was closed. (1:05pm)
- Police was flagged down by a resident on Swain Road. Resident told police a former friend threatened to poke holes in her grandson’s pool. (2:59pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.