- A caller reported a skunk was stuck in a soccer net in her backyard on Houghton Road. Animal was freed. (7:08am)
- A caller reported three baby squirrels fell out of a nest near Avalon Oaks. Animal Control Officer was unable to locate. (8:43am)
- A caller reported a man was yelling loud profanities from inside his Lawrence Street house. Police responded. Man admitted to loud argument. Checked OK. (11:23am)
- Police received a report of man asking for money and playing the saxophone outside of Market Basket. Police responded. Management had no issue with the man remaining. (12:48pm)
- A Cunningham Street resident reported credit card fraud. (6:34pm)
- An anonymous caller reported kids loitering in cul de sac on Eleanor Drive, possibly hiding beer in the area. Parties left prior to police arrival. (9:27pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.