- Police issued a driver a citation for failure to yield, speed greater than reasonable, and an adult seatbelt violation. Driver failed to stop for oncoming traffic through a detail area at Woburn Street and Kenwood Avenue. (10:59am)
- A Plymouth Street resident reported check fraud. (11:23am)
- Police stopped a man from walking down the railroad tracks on Main Street. Man said he chose to walk on the tracks to stay off the dangerous roads. Man is headed to train station to catch the train. (1:25pm)
- A car struck a juvenile on a bike at Market Basket. Minor damage. No injuries. (2:32pm)
- Fire Department extinguished a dumpster fire on Kiernan Avenue. (3:52pm)
- A caller reported 4 vehicles were drag racing in Fourth of July Parking Lot. Police did not witness any racing, but advised vehicles to leave. (9:20pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.