- A caller reported an erratic driver on Route 125. Last seen getting onto 93 South. Police stopped vehicle just before Exit 38. State Police to issue summons for Operating After Suspension and tow vehicle. (9:12am)
- Police issued a written warning for a “move over” law violation on Lowell Street near the 93 on ramp. (9:29am)
- A Wildwood Street resident reported an unemployment scam. (10:22am)
- A Lords Court resident reported an unemployment scam. (4:09pm)
- A 2-vehichle crash occurred at Burlington Avenue and Deming Way. No injuries. (4:17pm)
- Police moved along two teens from the Yentile Farm Recreational Facility. (10:05pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.