- A Lyft driver reported an unruly passenger in the back of their car, who is refusing to get out and is recording him. Police responded. Disagreement between driver and passenger. Police stood by while another Lyft driver came to pick up customer. Peace restored. (12:16am)
- Police noted cigarette butts, beer bottles, and broken glass by the Snack Shack at Town Hall. (3:11am)
- Police reported a large amount of debris in dumpster behind Wildwood Early Childhood Center. Incident was logged. Public Buildings was notified. (7:34am)
- Kristin Marie Roper (27, Somerset) was issued a summons for Larceny Under $1,200. Incident took place at IM Wireless on Main Street. (10:17am)
- A caller reported his vehicle on Wildwood Street was entered sometime between 6:30pm and 7:30pm while he and his girlfriend went for a walk. When they returned, passenger side door was open and glove box was open. (7:49pm)
- Anonymous caller reported he may have information regarding an arson. (8:18pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.