- Maikon Morona (36, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Assault & Battery and Malicious Destruction Of Property ($1,200+). (8:11am)
- Manager at Citizens Bank reported a man has been sleeping in his vehicle in their parking lot for a few days. Police spoke with the man and moved him along. (11:20am)
- Police removed a deceased crow from Freeport Drive. (1:51pm)
- Fire Department responded to a shed fire on McDonald Road. (3:57pm)
- Police notified DPW of a fire hydrant leak on Kendall Street. (8:16pm)
- Police responded to nine vehicles “hanging out” in Market Basket parking lot. Police advised parties they are not allowed to congregate at this location. (9:57pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.