WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between March 6, 2020 and March 12, 2020.
Friday, March 6, 2020
- Tyrell James Young (31, Boston) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Unregistered Motor Vehicle. (1:56am)
- Bashkim Bala (43, Revere) was arrested on a warrant. (10:44am)
Saturday, March 7, 2020
- Deborah M. Lorenzo (47, Woburn) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle with a Suspended License. (1:32am)
Sunday, March 8, 2020
- Cameron Edward Sanville (29, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Malicious Destruction Of Property Valued At Under $1,200. (1:38am)
Monday, March 9, 2020
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
- Amanda L. Taylor (29, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and No Or Expired Inspection Sticker. (10:55am)
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Thursday, March 12, 2020
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.