- Tyrell James Young (31, Boston) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Unregistered Motor Vehicle. Young was pulled over on Lowell Street. (1:56am)
- A walk-in party came into the station to drop off unwanted old ammunition. (5:51am)
- Police assisted management and served a trespass notice to an evicted tenant at Avalon Oaks that came back onto the property. (10:14am)
- Bashkim Bala (43, Revere) was arrested on a warrant. Bala was also issued a warning for a hands free law violation. Bala was pulled over on Main Street. (10:44am)
- Police notified Mass Highway that 93 North sign fell into the roadway on Lowell Street. (6:58pm)
- Methuen resident called to report he paid a Wilmington resident $200 to mow his lawn and hasn’t heard back from the individual since he paid him. (11:31pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.