- Andrew Mondi (33, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle with a Suspended License. Police noticed Mondi’s vehicle near the donation bin behind St. Dorothy’s. (1:20am)
- A Burlington Avenue resident reported their mailbox was struck and damaged. (1:19pm)
- Campus police requested a well-being check on a female resident. She reportedly made suicidal statements via email to her professor after receiving her grades. Female checked OK. Has a friend staying with her tonight. (4:16pm)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred at Middlesex Avenue and High Street. No injuries noted. One vehicle towed. (4:59pm)
- A custodian at the Woburn Street School reported a man exited a jeep parked behind the school, heading towards the storage containers and possibly carrying bolt cutters. Police responded. Female party was President of Wilmington Youth Lacrosse and there to pick up equipment. Bolt cutters was actually a flashlight. (5:54pm)
- Police advised 3 youths skateboarding in the street on Woburn Street. (8:36pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.