WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between February 7, 2020 and February 13, 2020.
Friday, February 7, 2020
Saturday, February 8, 2020
- Sean S. Zajac (47, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (12:57am)
- Kenneth Donald Frechette (36, Salem, NH) was arrested for OUI (Liquor), Marked Lanes Violation, and Reckless Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (1:42am)
- Joshua D. Quintero (39, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI (Liquor) and Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (2:27am)
Sunday, February 9, 2020
Monday, February 10, 2020
- Kerry Lee Masso (37, North Reading) was issued a summons for Failure To Stop/Yield; No Or Expired Inspection Sticker; and Unlicensed Operation Of Motor Vehicle. (12:10pm)
Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Thursday, February 13, 2020
- Joann Theresa Delisle (48, Wakefield) was arrested for OUI Liquor and Resisting Arrest. (2:32pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.