- A 2-vehicle crash occurred in the high school’s student parking lot. (7:52am)
- A vehicle crashed into guardrail between Exits 38 and 39 on 93 North. State Police and Fire Department responded. Vehicle towed. (9:03am)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred on the Butters Row Bridge. No injuries. One vehicle towed. (10:49am)
- A 2-vehicle crash occurred at Wildwood Street and Woburn Street. Fire Department obtained medical refusals. (1:42pm)
- A caller reported an ongoing issue between her and her neighbor regarding their dogs not getting along. (6:30pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.