- Jordan M. Fonseca (29, Dracut) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License; Unregistered Motor Vehicle; Speeding; and Motor Vehicle Lights Violation. Fonescsa was pulled over on Nichols Street. (6:23am)
- Animal Control Officer removed deceased cat (no microchip) on Lowell Street. (7:13am)
- A walk-in party found a wallet at Sonny’s Mobil on the Run and turned it into the station. (2:03pm)
- A caller stated she was showing their toddler how to dial 911. Checked OK. (2:20pm)
- A 4-vehicle crash with injuries occurred on the 93 South Exit 38 ramp. State Police handled scene. Fire Department responded. (2:38pm)
- A caller reported while at Target about 20 minutes ago, she noticed a group of young men standing around a station wagon that was full of tires. Caller left and is now broken down on Ballardvale Street due to her tiring falling off. Police could not locate station wagon, or any damaged vehicles, in the Target parking lot. (7:49pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.