- At Avalon Oaks, a caller reported a female was cursing and yelling in the hallway. Police responded and restored the peace. Management was made aware of the issue. (2:54pm) A caller later reported that when she arrived home, a woman tried to attack her in the hallway of her building, but she was able to get inside her apartment unharmed. (5:20pm)
- A motor vehicle crash occurred on Hopkins Street. Driver was injured and transported by Fire Department. (4:02pm)
- A multiple vehicle crash occurred on 93 North, prior to Exit 40. One party was unconscious with lacerations to head and face. Fire Department transported to Lahey. Vehicles towed. (5:34pm)
- A vehicle struck a pole on Aldrich Road. Airbag deployed. Pole cracked in half. RMLD and Verizon notified. One party was transported to Lahey. (7:46pm)
- A caller reported a vehicle struck a cat at Lowell Street and Cross Street and continued on. Caller believed cat was injured. Animal Control Officer was notified. (7:57pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.