- Police noted that it appears a vehicle struck a rock wall on Chestnut Street. Part of a fender was left behind. Police notified DPW of slippery road conditions. (3:43am)
- A black 2013 Nissan Rogue struck a pole on Eames Street. ‘Child At Play’ sign knocked down. Wires down. RMLD and Verizon notified. (4:51am)
- A Crystal Road caller reported a group of kids hanging out in the woods across from her residence. Police responded and spoke with kids, who were playing on town property. Caller was advised and satisfied. Caller will call back if there is criminal activity observed or if kids return at night. (12:06pm)
- A Woburn Street resident reported an attempted scam. (1:35pm)
- A Fitz Terrace caller reported a party in a pickup truck playing loud music. Music was turned down, and caller cancelled the request for an officer to respond. (1:51pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.