- Anthony M. Botte (28, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Failure To Stop/Yield. Botte was pulled over for running a stop sign on Main Street, near the Shell Gas Station. (5:45am)
- A 4-vehicle crash occurred on 93 North in the fast line. State Police handled the scene. (6:18am)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout in the Market Basket parking lot. (4:40pm)
- Aaron J. Nossiff (36, North Reading) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. Nossiff was involved in a 2-vehicle crash on Salem Street, near the Harnden Tavern. (6:08pm)
- A caller reported a truck traveling 20 MPH and crossing the double yellow, with flood lights on in the back blinding vehicles, on Main Street near Rocco’s. Police pulled truck over. Driver did not realize his rear lights were on. He stated he drives slow and sometimes people get frustrated with him. (9:22pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.