- Flor D. Arguedas (39, Somerville) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Registration, and Uninsured Motor Vehicle. Arguedas was pulled over on Middlesex Avenue. (12:30pm)
- Market Basket manager reported kids on scooters and skateboards were on the sidewalks and in the parking lot. Manager asked they be moved along. Police responded and advised the kids. (2:34pm)
- Police returned to Market Basket and Panera Bread area after report of spraying silly string in the parking lot. Kids were advised not to return to the plaza today. Majority of kids were middle school-aged. School Resource Officer will have conversation with kids tomorrow. (2:55pm)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout at Town Hall. (4:47pm)
- A caller reported a group of juveniles coming in and out of the path area behind Ristuccia Arena. Police responded and spoke to a large group of juveniles at McDonald’s. They admitted to being back there playing football and being “a little loud.” They stated they’d keep the noise down. (5:19pm)
- Thomas Keene Howard (49, Wilmington) and Anthony Coltraro (47, Wilmington) were arrested for Assault & Battery. The roommates allegedly got into a fight. (7:05pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.