- A Wildwood Street resident reported his mailbox and his neighbor’s mailbox were demolished sometime between 9pm and 3:15am. Police responded. Police also located a mailbox on Woburn Street knocked off its post with footprints around the mailbox. (6:26am)
- A Woburn Street caller located a syringe at the bottom of a driveway. Police responded and retrieved for proper disposal. (10:51am)
- Police assisted with a motor vehicle lockout on Carter Lane. (12:49pm)
- A female juvenile was reported missing from Milestone Group Home on High Street. (6:36pm)
- A caller reported he only got $20 worth of gas at the Shell Station in Middlesex Avenue but his account was charged $85. When he spoke with the attendant, the attendant said “not my problem.” Police responded and noted a sign on the pumps that said there may be a temporary hold for an amount larger than purchased. Police spoke with manager on phone who confirmed the amount would be corrected. Customer satisfied. (8:45pm)
- Police returned a juvenile to Milestone Group Home who was considering leaving the program. (9:09pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.