- Employee of Waltham Street company reported that over the past few months, he has come into work and found the interior lights on in some of their trucks that are parked in the lot. No damage or items missing, but requested extra patrols. (4:17am)
- Police gave driver a citation for failure to stop for a school bus on Parker Street. (7:13pm)
- A Concord Street caller reported her vehicle was egged sometime overnight. (10:51am)
- Town Electrician requested an officer with traffic while he fixed overhead red light at Deming Way intersection. (2:43pm)
- Robert E. MacIver (36, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor (3rd Offense); Possession Of Class B Drug; and Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle. MacIver was arrested on Main Street after Tewksbury Police called in a possible hit & run involved MacIver’s vehicle in Tewksbury. (6:02pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.