- A caller reported a silver Toyota Solaris tried to cut him off. Contact was made between bumpers. Driver of the Solaris got out and elbowed the driver’s side window of the caller’s vehicle, breaking it. Driver got back in vehicle and sped off down Butters Row towards Main Street. Driver was described as shorter white male in 50’s wearing a work jacket with an unknown name. Police were unable to locate. DPW contacted due to large amount of glass in roadway. (7:15am)
- A walk-in party reported a small propane torch on the side of the road on Main Street. Police located and gave to Fire Department. (9:28am)
- A Jacobs Street caller reported an electric company called her 6 times this morning, harassing her. Police advised caller to contact BBB and her company to block the number. (11:03am)
- Police received report of two juveniles walking on ice near fishing pier. Police responded. Police found no issues — the girls were just skating and having fun. (3:52pm)
- A vehicle struck and damaged a wall on Concord Street. Driver was bleeding from head. Vehicle was towed. Driver was issued a summons for negligent operation. (9:15pm)
- Justin Anthony Dominguez (36, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor, Reckless Operation Of Motor Vehicle, and Failure To Stop For Police. Driver was pulled over on Glen Road at Drury Lane (9:29pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.