- A caller reported a driver sat through several light cycles at Main Street and Burlington Avenue. Caller drove around vehicle. Vehicle eventually headed northbound on Main Street. Police were unable to locate. (6:52am)
- Fire Department responded to a 5-6 vehicle accident on 93 South, prior to Exit 41. State Police handled scene. (9:31am)
- Police issued a citation to a driver on the highway for unsecured load and failure to remove snow from windows. (10:05am)
- A caller reported his vehicle, parked on the side of Pleasant Road, was struck by another vehicle overnight. (10:29am)
- A caller reported her son ran away from the house approximately 15 minutes ago. State Police K9 unit and Air Wing responded. The young man was eventually located on Main Street near the Tewksbury line. (5:31pm)
- A 3-vehicle crash occurred near the on ramp to 93 North at Lowell Street. No injuries noted. All vehicles towed. Reading Police assisted. (7:34pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.