- A Columbia Street caller reported a strange SUV parked at the end of her driveway. Police responded. Vehicle left prior to police arrival, but police caught up with it. Operator was an Uber driver and showed the location of her pickup on the app. Checked OK. (6:28am)
- Derek J. Koster (24, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Unregistered Motor Vehicle; Uninsured Motor Vehicle; and License Plate Number Violation To Conceal ID. Vehicle was pulled over at Kirkwood Printing on Main Street. (11:10am)
- Police assisted Reading Police in search of missing individual with Alzheimer. Police checked to the town line of Reading. (12:33pm)
- A caller reported a stranger interaction with a man at Market Basket around 3pm. Caller stated he blocked her cart in and then when she said “excuse me” and moved, he said “I have a blue truck, watch out for me.” Caller wanted incident logged. (6:12pm)
- Police checked on a suspicious car in the Citizen Bank parking lot on Main Street. Operator was playing Pokemon Go. (11:34pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.