- Saayla Cameron (27, Lowell) was issued a summons for Failure To Stop/Yield and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. Cameron was pulled over at Shawsheen Avenue and Moore Street. (2:31pm)
- Alberto Arroyo (61, Jamaica Plain was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle with a Suspended License. Arroyo was involved in a 2-vehicle crash at 93 South Exit 39 ramp at Concord Street. (5:06pm)
- Charles Andrew Quinton (57, Wilmington) was arrested for Operating A Motor Vehicle with a Suspended License, Failure To Stop/Yield, and Failure To Wear A Seat Belt. Quinton was pulled over on McDonald Road. (6:25pm)
- A Ford truck struck and killed a deer at Forest Street and Burlington Avenue. (8:14pm)
- Daniel James Grammer, Jr., (36, Boxborough) was arrested for Operating A Motor Vehicle with a Suspended License, Marked Lanes Violation, and Miscellaneous Motor Vehicle Equipment Violations. Grammer was pulled over on Route 125 after police received multiple calls over erratic driver. (10:22pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.