- A caller reported a vehicle with New York plates was on parked on Federal Street. Occupants were wearing hunting gear. Police responded. Individuals were collecting water samples from University of New Hampshire. Conservation Department was aware of efforts. (9:40am)
- A Harvard Avenue resident reported unauthorized charges on debit card. (12:03pm)
- A caller reported $20 in flowers missing from her brother’s gravesite at Wildwood Cemetery. (12:48pm)
- Police issued 19 parking citations in MBTA parking lot on Main Street. (3:07pm-4:03pm)
- A caller reported an erratic driver knocked down some mailboxes on Cunningham Street. (8:14pm)
- A car struck a deer on Main Street near Jimmy’s Garage. Deer continued on. Minor damage to vehicle. (9:35pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.