WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between November 1, 2019 and November 7, 2019.
Friday, November 1, 2019
Saturday, November 2, 2019
- Jose Mercado (22, Lawrence) was issued a summons for Unregistered Motor Vehicle and Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (5:45pm)
- Mark Palmisano (48, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI (Liquor), Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, and Marked Lanes Violation. (9:05pm)
Sunday, November 3, 2019
- Allison B. Robitaille (41, Burlington) was arrested for OUI (Liquor) and Marked Lanes Violation. (2:26am)
Monday, November 4, 2019
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- Sondra Anne Dellarocca (34, North Andover) was arrested on OUI and Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (12:45am)
- Rafael Pereira (29, Sarasota, FL) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With Revoked Registration; Uninsured Motor Vehicle; and Motor Vehicle Not Meeting RMV Safety Standards. (10:18am)
- Victor Vieira (24, Lowell) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle and Unsafe Operation Of Motor Vehicle (x2). (11:03am)
Thursday, November 7, 2019
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.