- A Lowell Street resident reported their trash barrel was missing. Police notified DPW. (12:39pm)
- Santino R. DiMastrantonio (18, Burlington) was issued a summons for Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle and Speeding. DiMastarantonio’s vehicle struck a pedestrian and a wall on Aldrich Road. No injuries noted. (2:29pm)
- A Salem Street caller reported damage to his front lawn from a crew working in the area. Police responded. Damage was minimal. Caller will contact company for reimbursement of grass seed. (3:06pm)
- A rabbit was freed from a soccer net on Sherburn Place. (5:00pm)
- William F. Flaherty (56, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of Motor Vehicle. Flaherty crashed into a stop sign at Clark Street and Midldesex Avenue. Vehicle towed. DPW notified. (6:04pm)
- Lidna C. Picardi (66, Burlington) was arrested for OUI Liquor (2nd Offense), Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle, and Marked Lanes Violation. Picardi struck a pole on Main Street near Firestone. (11:48pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.