WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between October 25, 2019 and October 31, 2019.
Friday, October 25, 2019
Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Kyra Cathleen Favley (22, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor; Reckless Operation Of Motor Vehicle; and Marked Lanes Violation. (2:24am)
Sunday, October 27, 2019
- Lelia Farias Lopes Gibson (50, Salem) was arrested on a warrant. (6:35pm)
Monday, October 28, 2019
- Mary E. Lord (39, Billerica) was arrested on a warrant. (12:14pm)
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
- Santino R. DiMastrantonio (18, Burlington) was issued a summons for Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle and Speeding. (2:29pm)
- William F. Flaherty (56, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of Motor Vehicle. (6:04pm)
- Lidna C. Picardi (66, Burlington) was arrested for OUI Liquor (2nd Offense), Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle, and Marked Lanes Violation. (11:48pm)
Thursday, October 31, 2019
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.