WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between September 20, 2019 and September 26, 2019.
Friday, September 20, 2019
Saturday, September 21, 2019
Sunday, September 22, 2019
Monday, September 23, 2019
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
- Mark Maselli (52, Wilmington) was arrested for OUI Liquor, Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, and Texting While Operating A Motor Vehicle. (9:17pm)
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Thursday, September 26, 2019
- Breanne R. Morales (65, Dorchester) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle, Uninsured Motor Vehicle, and Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Registration. (8:24am)
- Jacquelin Y. Gonzales (39, Lawrence) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle with a Suspended License and No Or Expired Inspection Sticker. (9:20am)
- Wanderson Daconceicao Bicalho (27, Maynard) was issued a summons for Unlicensed Operation of A Motor Vehicle and Speeding in Violation of Special Regulation. (10:19am)
- John H. Moses (31, Reading) was arrested for Possession of a Class A Drug; Possession of a Class E Drug; and B&E for Misdemeanor. (3:54pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.