WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights of the Wilmington Police Log for Saturday, September 7, 2019:
- Police responded to a 911 hangup on Bates Avenue. Operator struck a tree on his own property. Vehicle had heavy front end damage and deployed airbag. Operator refused medical attention and will file claim with insurance company. (1:41am)
- Fernando Santos (23, Peabody) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Unregistered Motor Vehicle. Police responded after a caller reported a vehicle was parked outside of his Salem Street house for 20 minutes and he was unable to wake the driver. (7:04am)
- McDonald Road resident reported dangerous amount of glass in roadway. Police kicked small amount of glass to side and contacted DPW for a sweep. (3:54pm)
- A caller reported two parties using marijuana at the end of the dirt path near Marcia Road and Dadant Drive. Caller was unsure of parties’ ages. Police were unable to locate parties. (7:08pm)
- Wilmington Police assisted Tewksbury Police with crash that required a medflight on Main Street. (9:41pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.