WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights of the Wilmington Police Log for Thursday, August 29, 2019:
- Jarred S. Bradley (21, Burlington) was arrested for OUI Liquor and Negligent Operation of a Motor Vehicle. Police responded after a caller reported Bradley’s vehicle hadn’t moved for approximately 30 minutes at the corner of Eames Street and Main Street. (1:26am)
- Animal Control Officer retrieved an injured hummingbird from Marion Street and brought to Tufts Veterinary Hospital. (9:10am)
- A walk-in party reported a hit and run in the Market Basket parking lot. (4:19pm)
- A library employee called on behalf of a patron who claims money was taken from her unlocked vehicle. Police were unable to locate any suspects. (5:23pm)
- A walk-in party reported that she gave her social security number to a scam caller. (7:43pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.