WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights of the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, August 6, 2019:
- A resident requested extra patrols behind the Ristuccia Arena over concern of homeless person frequenting the area. (2:11pm)
- A caller reported a red pick-up truck going door-to-door offering hot top work. Police located vehicle on Ring Avenue. Operator was issued a citation for defective equipment and was advised to town bylaws as it concerns soliciting. (2:29pm)
- Police advised five youth to stay off the train tracks on Bridge Lane. (3:20pm)
- Police were advised that a man was hitting golf balls on the field at the North Intermediate. Golf balls were nearly hitting a child on the playground. Police advised the man that he cannot golf on school grounds. (7:20pm)
- An AAA tow truck broke down on Andover Street. A tow truck for the tow truck was called. (9:46pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.