WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between June 28, 2019 and July 4, 2019.
Friday, June 28, 2019
- Darwin Bosario (22, Methuen) was issued a summons for OUI Liquor. (12:17pm)
Saturday, June 29, 2019
Sunday, June 30, 2019
Monday, July 1, 2019
- John H. Burgess, (34, Lynn) was arrested for OUI Drugs. (7:31pm)
Tuesday, July 2, 2019
- Silas D. Williams (31, Wilmington) was arrested on a warrant. (4:14pm)
- Joseph Andrade (58, Peabody) was arrested on a warrant. (10:20pm)
Wednesday, July 3, 2019
- Jeffrey Doherty (31, Woburn) was arrested for being a fugitive of justice, trafficking in cocaine (18 grams or more, less than 36 grams) and trafficking in more than 10 grams of fentanyl. (10:36am)
- Rachel M. Adams (33, Cambridge) was arrested for possession of a Class A Drug and possession of a Class B Drug. (10:36am)
Thursday, July 4, 2019
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.