WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights of the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, July 2, 2019:
- A passerby stated that a red light was flashing on the outside of the Advantage Sportswear Building on Middlesex Avenue. Passerby believes an alarm is sounding from the inside. Police responded. An employee threw his iPad into a bucket of water which created some smoke that set off the smoke detector. Police notified the Fire Department. (12:42am)
- Police responded to Town Beach after a family refused to show their ID upon entry, refused to leave, and was making a scene. Family left prior to police arrival. (3:27pm)
- Silas D. Williams (31, Wilmington) was arrested on a warrant. Police received three calls that a male was outside a Salem Street residence arguing with a resident and refusing to leave. (4:14pm)
- Joseph Andrade (58, Peabody) was arrested on a warrant. Andrade was initially pulled over on Salem Street for a broken tail light. (10:20pm)
- A Shell Gas Station employee reported a customer left the store and appeared to be intoxicated. Police checked area and wasn’t able to locate the vehicle. License plate came back to a Tewksbury resident. Wilmington Police notified Tewksbury Police. (11:46pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.