WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights of the Wilmington Police Log for Thursday, June 13, 2019:
- The Tewksbury Police Department reported a naked male party walking down Salem Street towards Wilmington. Wilmington Police were unable to locate. (12:58am)
- A caller requested a check of a crew of inmates moving items in and out of a house on King Street. A Middlesex County Sheriff’s van was parked out front. Police responded. Inmates were supervised, cleaning and painting the property which belongs to the Wilmington Housing Authority. (9:25am)
- A caller reported lost pocketbook with brand new iPhone and cash. Last known place to have it was Tremezzo on Lowell Street. (12:31pm)
- A West Street resident reported their trash barrel was missing after putting it out for collection this morning. (2:37pm)
- Neighbor reported an Andover Street resident was operating heavy machinery. Police responded and notified resident that his license to operate hydraulic equipment had been suspended. (7:05pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.