WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights of the Wilmington Police Log for Monday, June 10, 2019:
- A Marion Street caller reported people banging on his door and windows. The caller came out of his house and saw 4-5 parties run off. Police checked area and was unable to locate any individuals. (12:19am)
- A caller reported a turtle was laying eggs in the dirt right next to the street near the Methodist Church on Church Street. Animal Control Officer responded and checked back during the day. (7:28am)
- An Andover Street caller requested the Animal Control Officer respond after their cat brought a baby bunny inside the house. Officer could not find the bunny’s nest and made arrangements. (12:33pm)
- A male party stated he dropped his phone in the water and it accidentally dialed 911. (4:06pm)
- Michelle Moriarty (56, Tewksbury) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With Revoked Registration and Uninsured Motor Vehicle. Moriarty was pulled over on Main Street. (10:04pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.