WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights of the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, June 4, 2019:
- A King Street caller reported a deceased rabbit in front of her house. She requested the Animal Control Officer remove it as “it’s been crushed pretty good.” (5:48am)
- A Research Drive caller reported an ex-employee did not return a company-owned iPad. Police contacted ex-employee. (11:44am)
- A Chestnut Street caller reported a thin, white male in his late 30’s, with a reddish gray beard, sitting on her porch 20 minutes ago. Her dogs started barking and the party ran off into the wooded trails towards Apple Tree Lane. Police were unable to locate. Police advised several area residents and asked them to contact police if the man is observed. (11:55am)
- A Chestnut Street caller reported two unauthorized charges on her credit card, which she still has possession of. She notified the bank. (12:45pm)
- Employee at the Learning Experience reported a group of teenagers near the old Sonic using profanity and being disruptive towards the young children at the school. Group departed prior to police arrival. The old Sonic’s alarm was going off. Calling party reported the teens had just broke a window. Police contacted building’s last known owner, who reported he sold the building about a month ago and didn’t have the new owner’s contact information. (4:01pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.