WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Logs, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between May 9, 2019 and May 15, 2019.
Thursday, May 9, 2019
- Andrew R. Berard (31, Boston) was arrested for OUI Liquor, Marked Lanes Violation, and Speeding. (1:24am)
Friday, May 10, 2019
- Durum Chigozie Alarms (25, Chelsea) was issued a summons for Unregistered Motor Vehicle and Uninsured Motor Vehicle. (12:53pm)
Saturday, May 11, 2019
Sunday, May 12, 2019
- Joseph J. Donovan (50, Billerica) was arrested for OUI Liquor; Negligent Operation Of Motor Vehicle; and Marked Lanes Violation. (1:09am)
Monday, May 13, 2019
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- Devin Michael Tanguay (29, Tewksbury) was arrested on a warrant. A car struck a scooter near Jiffy Lube on Main Street. (4:11pm)
- James R. McGilvery (54, Tewksbury) was arrested for OUI Liquor (2nd Offense); Marked Lanes Violation; and Failure To Wear Seat Belt. (9:08pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.