WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights of the Wilmington Police Log for Thursday, May 9, 2019:
- Andrew R. Berard (31, Boston) was arrested for OUI Liquor, Marked Lanes Violation, and Speeding. (1:24am)
- A caller reported a tent had been up off of a trail on Andover Street for the past two days. Police were unable to locate. (2:53pm)
- Police received multiple calls of two people arguing in the Market Basket parking lot. No physicality. Possibly a road rage incident. Police responded to disturbance, but individuals were already gone from scene. (3:01pm)
- Police received report of a larceny of tire rims on Industrial Way. (5:04pm)
- A caller reported a man was sleeping in his vehicle in the North Intermediate School’s parking lot, near a school bus. Situation checked OK. Man was tired after a long day of work. (5:26pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.