WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights of the Wilmington Police Log for Sunday, April 21, 2019:
- Police came across a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot of Winchester Family Medical Center. The operator felt he had too much to drink, so he pulled over and notified UBER for a ride home. Situation checked out. UBER arrived on scene. (12:33am)
- Police responded to a complaint of dogs barking for over 30 minutes on Marion Street. Police located the offending dogs and notified the owners. (12:38am)
- Police responded to multiple false alarms at Lake Regional Medical on Fordham Road. (5:55am)
- Police notified DPW of a street sign and pole down at Cottonwood Circle and Blueberry Lane. (10:22am)
- Police restore the peace between neighbors at Pouliot Place engaged in an ongoing dispute about harassing each other over dogs. (11;51am)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.