WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights of the Wilmington Police Log for Sunday, April 14, 2019:
- Richard Scott Canada (26, Lowell) was arrested on a warrant. Police was conducting a check of Town Hall and noticed two individuals in the parking lot/playground. (2:15am)
- A Lawn Street resident reported last night approximately 8-10 youths were walking around her property and vehicle. When confronted, they left the area. She requested extra patrols. (2:27pm)
- A “Do Not Enter” sign at the Wilmington Middle School was knocked down. Police notified DPW. (6:12pm)
- Nancy M. Fabiano (49, Burlington) was arrested on a warrant. Fabiano’s daughter was pulled over on Burlington Avenue and given a written warning for speeding and not having license in possession. Fabiano brought her daughter her license, but police discovered Fabiano had an outstanding warrant. (6:17pm)
- Fire Department responded to small fire pit unattended in an Everett Avenue yard. Homeowner thought just being awake while fire was going counted towards tending to it. Fire Department advised homeowner. Department also noted that graffiti on homeowner’s fence and trees were done by his children. (9:47pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.