WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights of the Wilmington Police Log for Wednesday, April 10, 2019:
- Carol A. Sugalski (55, Marlborough) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Registration; Uninsured Motor Vehicle; and Speeding. Sugalski was pulled over on Shawsheen Avenue. (9:40am)
- Tore A. Lynne (42, Salem) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Revoked Registration and Uninsured Motor Vehicle. Lynne’s vehicle had been abandoned in the a parking lot on Jewel Drive for months. (10:30am)
- The Boutwell Early Childhood Center had a fire drill. (12:35pm)
- A dump truck towing a trailer stopped prior to crossing Butters Row Bridge. Vehicle was able to turn around and is on his way. (5:29pm)
- A new homeowner on Lincoln Street reports their septic tank overflowed into their yard. Police notified the Health Inspector. (8:07pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.