WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights of the Wilmington Police Log for Sunday, March 24, 2019:
- Danny G. Alberto (36, Wilmington) was issued a summons for Assault & Battery. A caller reported he drove Alberto to Metro at Wilmington Station on Burlington Avenue, where Alberto allegedly assaulted him. (2:41am)
- Police noted an outbound train was blocking Middlesex Avenue at North Wilmington station. (1:34pm)
- A caller reported he may have lost his black wallet while shopping at Market Basket. (3:09pm)
- A caller reported two male juveniles were walking down the train tracks off of Main Street toward Woburn. Police notified MBTA. Police advised juveniles of the law and to remain off the tracks. Police drove the juveniles to Yentile Farm. (5:29pm)
- Police found an insulin kit in the roadway at Adams Street and Church Street. (6:35pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.