WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Friday, February 1, 2019:
- Sandra E. Calandrella (52, Woburn) was issued a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With Revoked Registration and Operating An Uninsured Motor Vehicle. Calandrella was involved in a 2-car crash in front of Sonny’s Mobil on the Run on Lowell Street. (8:02am)
- Police noted a train was blocking Middlesex Avenue/Route 62 at North Wilmington station. (9:37am)
- A red 1999 Ford Mustang struck a fire hydrant on Reed Street. No injuries. Fire hydrant taken out of service. Water Department notified. (2:25pm)
- An employee at the Shell Gas Station on Main Street found a syringe in the parking lot. Police retrieved needle for destruction. (3:39pm)
- Theresa Anne Hill (31, Tewksbury) was arrested for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended Or Revoked License and for a warrant. Hill was involved in a 2-car crash on Main Street. No injuries noted. Both vehicles towed. (5:40pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.