WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Friday, January 25, 2019:
- Police notified DPW that the Cherry Street street sign was down. (12:40am)
- A car struck a telephone pole on Chestnut Street. Pole cracked and Verizon notified. Airbag deployed. Fire Department transported driver. (7:27am)
- A walk-in party reported fraudulent activity with her credit card. (1:23pm)
- Salon employee reported the boyfriend of an ex-employee was causing a disturbance. Man left prior to police arrival. Owner said man arrived and yelled at him and left without incident. Police advised how to file a trespass notice. (3:21pm)
- A Speedway employee reported a male party whom he believes to be trespassed from the store just came in, was advised to leave, and instead used the restroom, then left. Employee believes he may have taken items. Police responded and spoke with employee. Man in question had already left. (9:02pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.