WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Saturday, January 5, 2019:
- Police notified MassDOT of a large pot hole forming on the 93 overpass on Route 125. (2:33am)
- Police assisted Reading Police with a residential breaking & entering in Reading at West Street and Winslow street. (4:04am)
- A Drury Lane caller reported trash was being thrown on his front yard. Caller said it has happened several times this week. (11:25am)
- A caller reported a new white Jeep Cherokee drove 5 MPH with its right blinker on from Cambridge Street in Burlington to Metro at Wilmington Station on Burlington Avenue in Wilmington. (6:18pm)
- Police investigated a possible BB gun hole in a window at Simard’s. (7:40pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.