WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Thursday, January 3, 2019:
- Police noted a MBTA train inbound to Boston is impeding traffic on Middlesex Avenue at the North Wilmington station. (9:36am)
- Police noted the train gates at the North Wilmington station were stuck halfway down. Police inspected. Someone may have struck the gate, which appears to be bent at a 45 degree angle. Keolis notified and responded. (1:00pm)
- A Liberty Street caller reported a nearby residence had its dog outside for the past three hours. Current temperature is 34 degrees. Police advised dog owner, who claimed it was a neighbor dispute and not as reported. (7:43pm)
- A passerby reported two males making a suspicious hand-to-hand exchange outside a silver SUV on Fairview Avenue. Police unable to locate. (8:11pm)
- Police noticed suspicious behavior in Middlesex Avenue parking lot. Vehicle’s owner was helping girlfriend practice for driving test. Couple was sent on its way. (8:42pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.