WILMINGTON, MA — Here are highlights from the Wilmington Police Log for Tuesday, December 25, 2018:
- A caller out for her daily walk reported an unopened Christmas present on the ground near the drive-thru ATM at Santander Bank. Police retrieved package and will return to station in case someone claims it. (4:36am)
- A Woburn Street homeowner reported a sick raccoon on their property. (3:52pm)
- Police assisted an elderly woman with a house lockout on Deming Way. (4:20pm)
- A caller’s husband reported he loss his wedding band with white gold. Husband was at St. Thomas mass Monday night at 10:30pm and will check with church in the morning. (4:54pm)
- A caller stated she believed she was behind a drunk driver in a white Tesla. Vehicle was last scene pulling into Sunrise Market. Police responded. Driver was testing the auto pilot option. (9:15pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.